People with the integrated master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences can practice the profession, with full competence and responsibility, in areas such as: Community Pharmacy (including Technical Direction); Hospital Pharmacy; Clinical Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Industry (in the areas of Research and Development, Production, Quality Control and Regulatory Affairs); Wholesale Distribution; Clinical Analysis; Research and Development in areas like Genetics, Microbiology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Immunology and Pharmacology
WHY CHOOSE PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course.
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized.
The syllabi of the curricular units have updated scientific and technical contents, and a large percentage of practical classes, allow you to learn in real context and to a gradually adapt to your future professional life.
Quality of facilities.
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available to clarify your questions
The Welcome Team, created with UFP collaborators who are mostly alumni of the university, aims to facilitate the integration of the new students.
In-person (during office hours) or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
Integrated Master* · Duration: 10 Semesters · 300 ECTS
According to Dispatch no. 12169/2013, DR 2nd series no. 184, of 24 September 2013
Rectification statement no. 1240/2013, DR 2nd series no. 224, of 19 November 2013
Dispatch no. 786/2019, DR 2nd series no. 13, 18 January 2019
* The successful completion of all curricular units and the approval at 300 ECTS confers a Master’s degree. The bachelor degree in Pharmacy is awarded after six semesters and approval at 180 ECTS credits.
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (University education)
DATES AND COSTS
Applications and School Fees
- I have never been enrolled in the higher education system
- I have already been enrolled in the higher education system (PDF)
- I am transferring from another higher education institution/changing course
- I already have an undergraduate or graduate degree
VISIT THE CAMPUS
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
EXCHANGE PROGRAM/STUDY ABROAD
- University Fernando Pessoa’s students who meet the eligibility criteria have the possibility to carry out periods of study and/or internship in international mobility.
- Study periods in international mobility of students are carried out in higher education institutions outside Portugal, with which UFP maintains student exchange agreements under the Erasmus+ Program (in the European area) or other bilateral exchange agreements.
- Information about mobility/exchange programs are available through the International Relations Office (link – http://ri.ufp.pt/en/).