Nursing graduates can work in public or private institutions, including general and specialized hospitals, health centers, clinics, companies and elderly care homes.
WHY CHOOSE NURSING AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course.
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized.
Nursing Center and laboratories equipped with the most advanced technologies and equipments, providing learning in real practice context.
UFP’s Hospital, provider of general and specialized healthcare, provides internships and excellent clinical hospital training for its students
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available to clarify your questions
The Welcome Team, created with UFP collaborators who are mostly alumni of the university, aims to facilitate the integration of the new students.
In-person (during office hours) or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
1st Cycle – Licenciatura (BSc)* · Duration: 8 Semesters · 240 ECTS
According to Dispatch no. 7090/2019, DR 2nd series no. 151, of 8 August 2019.
* Successful completion of all curricular units and the approval at 240 ECTS confers a Licenciado (BSc) degree.
SCHOOL OF HEALTH (polytechnic education)
DATES AND COSTS
Applications and School Fees
- I have never been enrolled in the higher education system
- I have already been enrolled in the higher education system (PDF)
- I am transferring from another higher education institution/changing course
- I already have an undergraduate or graduate degree
VISIT THE CAMPUS
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
EXCHANGE PROGRAM/STUDY ABROAD
- University Fernando Pessoa’s students (UFP) who meet the eligibility criteria have the possibility of studying and/or doing internship periods in international mobility.
- Study periods in international mobility of students are carried out in higher education institutions outside Portugal, with which UFP maintains student exchange agreements under the Erasmus + Program (in the European area) or other existing bilateral exchange agreements.
- Information about mobility/exchange programs is available through the International Relations Office (link).