The training provided at the University and at the Hospital-School by national and international reference teachers enables to prepare professionals who will easily enter the job market and are able to enter in the main Portuguese and foreign graduate courses.
WHY CHOOSE DENTISTRY AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course.
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized.
Practical classes in the pedagogical clinics and in the UFP’s Hospital providing unparalleled quantitative and qualitative clinical experience.
Easy entry into the job market and entry into the best Portuguese and foreign graduate courses.
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available to clarify your questions
The Welcome Team, created with UFP collaborators who are mostly alumni of the university, aims to facilitate the integration of the new students.
In-person (during office hours) or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
Integrated Master* · Duration: 10 Semesters · 300 ECTS
According to Dispatch no. 12172/2013, DR 2nd series no. 184, of 24 September 2013
Declaration of Rectification no. 68/2018, DR 2nd series no. 18, of 25 January 2018
* The successful completion of all curricular units and the approval at 300 ECTS confers a Master’s degree. The Licenciado (BSc) degree in Dental Sciences is awarded after 6 semesters and approval at 180 ECTS credits.
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES (University education)
Prof. Dr. Patrícia Manarte Monteiro
Prof. Dr. Ana Teles
Prof. Dr. Cláudia Barbosa
Ms Joana Domingues
Send the form if you wish to be contacted:
DATES AND COSTS
Applications and School Fees
- I have never been enrolled in the higher education system
- I have already been enrolled in the higher education system (PDF)
- I am transferring from another higher education institution/changing course
- I already have an undergraduate or graduate degree
VISIT THE CAMPUS
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
EXCHANGE PROGRAM/STUDY ABROAD
- University Fernando Pessoa’s students (UFP) who meet the eligibility criteria have the possibility of studying and/or doing internship periods in international mobility.
- Study periods in international mobility of students are carried out in higher education institutions outside Portugal, with which UFP maintains student exchange agreements under the Erasmus + Program (in the European area) or other existing bilateral exchange agreements.
- Information about mobility/exchange programs is available through the International Relations Office (link).
Alumnus Miguel Pavão is one of the main people responsible (as mentor and President) for the surpassing work that Mundo a Sorrir has been developing in health, oral health and healthy lifestyles in Portugal and across borders.
Alumnus João Espírito Santo Dentistry, clinical director of the Clinic Medical Art Center, participates several times in television programs because of the work he has been developing.