Admission Exams (general regime):
Philosophy, History, English or Portuguese.
Places (regime geral): 50
The option for this course allows, in the future, to exercise professionally Communication Sciences in: journalism; communication assessorship; marketing; advertising and production and audiovisual and multimedia direction, in media companies, producers, state agencies, communication agencies and companies in general (communication, marketing and commercial departments).
WHY CHOOSE COMMUNICATION SCIENCES AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course.
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized.
Practical classes that mirror the reality of the labor market.
Quality of facilities. Laboratories supporting teaching and learning in real context (Television, Radio, Press).
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available to clarify your questions
The Welcome Team, created with UFP collaborators who are mostly alumni of the university, aims to facilitate the integration of the new students.
In-person (during office hours) or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
1st Cycle – Licenciatura (BA)* Duration: 6 Semesters · ECTS: 180 ECTS
According to Dispatch no. 12238/2013 DR 2nd series no. 185 of 25 September 2013.
* Successful completion of all courses integrating the study plan of the 1st cycle (180 ECTS) confers the Licenciado (BA) degree.
DATES AND COSTS
Applications and School Fees
- I have never been enrolled in the higher education system
- I have already been enrolled in the higher education system (PDF)
- I am transferring from another higher education institution/changing course
- I already have an undergraduate or graduate degree
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
EXCHANGE PROGRAM/STUDY ABROAD
- University Fernando Pessoa’s students (UFP) who meet the eligibility criteria have the possibility of studying and/or doing internship periods in international mobility.
- Study periods in international mobility of students are carried out in higher education institutions outside Portugal, with which UFP maintains student exchange agreements under the Erasmus + Program (in the European area) or other existing bilateral exchange agreements.
- Information about mobility/exchange programs is available through the International Relations Office (link).
José Pinto, Marketing Alumnus and Administrator of the company Procalçado, is one of the main responsible persons for the great success of the brand Lemon Jelly.
João Coutinho, Advertising Alumnus and current CEO of Young & Rubicam for North America, has designed one of the 10 best campaigns in 2015, according to Adweek.