Admission Exams (general regime):
Economy, History or Portuguese.
Places (general regime): 40
Business Sciences empowers future professionals to carry out their activity in management, business strategy, marketing and business communication, innovation, internationalization, human resources, management control, accounting and financial reporting, financial management and stock management (both in private and public fields).
WHY CHOOSE BUSINESS SCIENCES AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course.
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized.
Programs of curricular units with up-to-date scientific and technical contents and a close relationship to practice, which allow students to learn in a real context and gradually adapt to future professional life.
Quality of facilities.
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available. They will be here for you!
Our Welcome Team is able to find answers to such varied questions as “Where can I find accommodation?” or “What metro line do I take to visit the historic center of Porto?
In-person or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
1st Cycle – Licenciatura (BA)* Duration: 6 Semesters · ECTS: 180 ECTS
According to Dispatch no. 14072/2015 DR 2nd series no. 234 of 30 November 2015.
* Successful completion of all courses integrating the study plan of the 1st cycle (180 ECTS) confers the Licenciatura (BA) degree.
DATES AND COSTS
Applications and School Fees
- I have never been enrolled in the higher education system
- I have already been enrolled in the higher education system (PDF)
- I am transferring from another higher education institution/changing course
- I already have an undergraduate or graduate degree
VISIT THE CAMPUS
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
EXCHANGE PROGRAM/STUDY ABROAD
- University Fernando Pessoa’s students (UFP) who meet the eligibility criteria have the possibility of studying and/or doing internship periods in international mobility.
- Study periods in international mobility of students are carried out in higher education institutions outside Portugal, with which UFP maintains student exchange agreements under the Erasmus + Program (in the European area) or other existing bilateral exchange agreements.
- Information about mobility/exchange programs is available through the International Relations Office (link).