Admission Exams (general regime):
Drawing, Descriptive Geometry or Portuguese.
Places (general regime): 30
The title is recognized automatically by all Member States regarding access to the pursuit of the professional activity (listed in Annex V, point 5.7.1 of Directive 2005/36/EC).
According to the “Rules of Registration”, Masters can register as effective members in the Portuguese Professional Order of Architects.
Graduates may work in public institutions (city councils, ministries and general directorates, public institutes and technical support offices); architecture ateliers, urban design and interior architecture; institutions in the area of technological research, industrial production or commercialization of building materials; educational institutions.
WHY CHOOSE ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISM AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course.
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized using innovative teaching methods.
Pedagogical Laboratory where you will develop project activities, and study and follow real cases, allowing you to learn in real context and to a gradually adapt to your future professional life. This is, after all, the lab that projected our Hospital School!
Quality of facilities.
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available. They will be here for you!
The Welcome Team, created with UFP collaborators who are mostly alumni of the university, aims to facilitate the integration of the new students.
In-person (during office hours) or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
Degree: Integrated Master* Duration: 10 Semesters · ECTS: 300 ECTS
According to Dispatch no. 18300/2006, DR 2nd series no. 173, of 7 September 2006.
* The successful completion of all course units and the approval at 300 ECTS credits confers a Master’s degree. The Licenciado (BSc) degree in Topography and Construction Design is awarded after six semesters and approval at 180 ECTS credits.
DATES AND COSTS
Applications and School Fees
- I have never been enrolled in the higher education system
- I have already been enrolled in the higher education system (PDF)
- I am transferring from another higher education institution/changing course
- I already have an undergraduate or graduate degree
VISIT THE CAMPUS
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
EXCHANGE PROGRAM/STUDY ABROAD
- University Fernando Pessoa’s students (UFP) who meet the eligibility criteria have the possibility of studying and/or doing internship periods in international mobility.
- Study periods in international mobility of students are carried out in higher education institutions outside Portugal, with which UFP maintains student exchange agreements under the Erasmus + Program (in the European area) or other existing bilateral exchange agreements.
- Information about mobility/exchange programs is available through the International Relations Office (link).
Alumnus Eurico Almeida is, since October 2014, Administrator of the company Jofebar, one of the companies that built emblematic building like Casa da Música, Terminal de Cruzeiros of Port of Leixões and Estádio Municipal de Braga.
Alumnus Nuno Gonçalves is the Mayor of Peso da Régua.