Full Accreditation, for 6 years, by A3ES (Portuguese Accreditation Agency), 03-03-2015;
Admission Exams (regime geral)
Economics, Mathematics or Portuguese.
Considering the organizational and technical challenges in the various activity sectors, this course is designed to develop practical skills and knowledge constantly updated in the areas of Quality Management, Environment, Health and Safety, Social Responsibility and Innovation. Increasingly, organizations rely on a professional able to work on all these aspects, to be at ease with different management systems, and able to integrate them in his/her activity, including the monitoring of internal audits to the different systems.
This course instructs Quality, Environment and Safety Managers able to deal with the referentials ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001 environment: 2015 and safety OHSAS 18001, among others.
The completion of the degree allows you to obtain a professional certificate of “Internal Auditor in Integrated Management Systems – Quality, Environment and Safety”, issued by SGS. If you are planning to be a Higher Occupational Safety Technician or Auditor Internal Health and Safety at Work, you can also choose to proceed your studies for Post-Graduation in Occupational Safety and Health (23 ECTS credits recognized of a total of 60 ECTS credits)
WHY CHOOSE QUALITY MANAGEMENT, ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized using innovative teaching methods.
Updated scientific and technical contents, and a large percentage of practical classes, allow you to learn in real context and to a gradually adapt to your future professional life.
Quality of facilities.
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available. They will be here for you!
Our Welcome Team is able to find answers to such varied questions as “Where can I find accommodation?” or “What metro line do I take to visit the historic center of Porto?”.
In-person or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
Degree: 1st Cycle Degree * · Duration: 6 Semesters · ECTS: 180 ECTS
According to: Registration R / B-AD-300/2006, DR 2nd series no. 117 of June 20, 2006; Dispatch no. 18216/2006, DR 2nd series no. 172 of 06 September 2006; Amendment with Order no. 12171/2013, DR 2nd series no. 184, of September 24.
* Successful completion of all courses integrating the study plan of the 1st cycle (180 ECTS) confers the undergraduate degree.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: 26 FEB. – 13 APR. 2018
ADMISSION EXAMS (IF APPLICABLE): 18 – 27 APR 2018
APPLICATION RESULTS: 18 MAY 2017
CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE: UNTIL 25 MAY 2018
REGISTRATION: UNTIL 3 SEPT 2018
* Note: Non European Union Nationals that live abroad and obtain their Student Visa belatedly can register at UFP until the 30th of September 2018, latest. It is up to the applicant to catch up with the classes lectured until the registration.
VISIT THE CAMPUS
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
SERVICES AND SUPPORT STRUCTURES
- Student Union
- University Sports
- Student Groups
- Tunas (students’ orchestra / band)
- Health and Leisure Academy (fitness, bodybuilding and group lessons with professional staff)
- Pedagogical Clinics (Physiotherapy, Dental Medicine and Speech Therapy)
- Counselling and Psychology
- Hospital of the University Fernando Pessoa
(Access to different services under special conditions)
- Ambulatory Oral and Public Health Project
- Support for applications for scholarships from the Directorate General of Higher Education (DGES/DSAE)
- Bars and Cantina
- Libraries and Study Rooms
- Internships and Careers Office
- Laboratories Equipped according to Labor Market Standards
- Distance learning platform
- Students’ ombudsman
- Personalized students’ office