Full Accreditation, for 6 years, by A3ES (Portuguese Accreditation Agency), 06-05-2014
Drawing, Descriptive Geometry or Portuguese.
Sustainability within the built environment is core to the UFP school of Architecture and Urbanism Master Degree Program and this is reflected strongly across its teaching and research methodologies. During the learning process the students will have the chance to cross the boundaries of architecture and Urbanism through a series of joint design projects with related disciplines like civil engineering and environmental engineering. At the end of the study program the graduate will be able to integrate the key theoretical subjects of the course within a conscious team practical competence on project design.
WHY CHOOSE ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISM AT UFP?
Our teachers keep close and supportive throughout your course.
Highly qualified, differentiated and experienced faculty, nationally and internationally recognized using innovative teaching methods.
Pedagogical Laboratory where you will develop project activities, and study and follow real cases, allowing you to learn in real context and to a gradually adapt to your future professional life. This is, after all, the lab that projected our Hospital School!
Quality of facilities.
YOUR SUPPORT TEAM
Educational success is achieved through teamwork. During your application process, and whenever you need it, you will have the support and advice of a team of professionals.
In addition to being academically qualified, our teaching staff is known to be very open and available. They will be here for you!
Our Welcome Team is able to find answers to such varied questions as “Where can I find accommodation?” or “What metro line do I take to visit the historic center of Porto?
In-person or a click away, our staff is professional and willing to help.
Degree: Integrated Master * Duration: 10 Semesters · ECTS: 300 ECTS
According to Registry R / B-AD-721/2006, DR Series 2 No. 139, of July 20, 2006; Dispatch no. 18300/2006, DR 2nd series – no. 173, of 07 September 2006.
* The successful completion of all course units and the approval at 300 ECTS credits confers a Master’s degree. The bachelor degree in Topography and Construction Design is awarded after six semestres and approval at 180 ECTS credits.
ADMISSION EXAMS (IF APPLICABLE):
CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE:
* Note: Non European Union Nationals that live abroad and obtain their Student Visa belatedly can register at UFP until the 30th of September 2018, latest. It is up to the applicant to catch up with the classes lectured until the registration.
VISIT THE CAMPUS
Come and visit UFP, talk to teachers, staff and students. Witness the quality of the work done in previous years. Visit libraries, laboratories and dining rooms. Enjoy the green spaces and, take a photo with our Patron Fernando Pessoa.
SERVICES AND SUPPORT STRUCTURES
- Student Union
- University Sports
- Student Groups
- Tunas (students’ orchestra / band)
- Health and Leisure Academy (fitness, bodybuilding and group lessons with professional staff)
- Pedagogical Clinics (Physiotherapy, Dental Medicine and Speech Therapy)
- Counselling and Psychology
- Hospital of the University Fernando Pessoa
(Access to different services under special conditions)
- Ambulatory Oral and Public Health Project
- Support for applications for scholarships from the Directorate General of Higher Education (DGES/DSAE)
- Bars and Cantina
- Libraries and Study Rooms
- Internships and Careers Office
- Laboratories Equipped according to Labor Market Standards
- Distance learning platform
- Students’ ombudsman
- Personalized students’ office
Alumnum Eurico Almeida is, since October 2014, Jofebar’s Manager. Jofebar has been involved in the planning and construction of some of Portugal’s most emblematic buildings, such as Casa da Musica, Porto Cruise Terminal (Port of Leixões) and Braga’s Municipal Stadium
Alumnum Nuno Gonçalves is the current Mayor of Peso da Régua